Another ten-ish books down, Gentle Readers.
This section of books saw: a wedding, a separation and reconciliation, a run for mayor (and subsequent withdrawal), catfishing, tons of break-ups and make-ups, several near-death experiences including a near-drowning and a hang-gliding accident, a Valentine’s Day dance, a costume party, ANOTHER Christmas vacation, a New Year’s Eve Party, a fiery car crash, and too much more to mention.
Let’s break it down, shall we?
Estimated Time Elapsed: Something like 35-40 weeks
Major School Events:
- Moon Beach Surfing Contest
- Valentine’s Day Dance
- Pi Beta Alpha Dance
- Football try-outs
- Christmas Vacation
Major Wakefield Family Events:
- Jessica tries to start a t-shirt business
- Elizabeth takes surfing lessons; Steven takes up hang gliding before almost dying
- Family vacation to Lake Tahoe
- Ned and Alice temporarily separate; reconcile
- Ned runs for mayor
By the Numbers:
- # of guys Jessica dates: 6. It must be her slow period.
- # of guys Elizabeth dates: 4
- # of life-threatening situations: 4
- # of dances: at least 2
- # of parties: at least 6
- # of deaths: None happen on-page. But there’s a dead brother.
- Major Holidays: Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve
I can’t wait to see what kinds of crazy shenanigans the twins and their friends get up to next!